- Men’s Ministry – Friday Mornings
- New semester will start Friday January 21st
- It’s a new year, make a commitment to be there on Friday mornings
- Bring a friend and if they are not receiving our emails, please share our contact information
- Commit to an hour of silence and pray one hour a week
- KEPHA Conference
- We are excited to welcome Matt Fradd and Peter Herbeck to speak on March 12, 2022 at the 15th Annual Building A Legacy Catholic Men’s Conference hosted at St. Robert of Newminster Catholic Church in Ada, MI. Attendance capacity is limited, so reserve your spot today!
- Saint Michael the Archangel Prayer
- Add this to your daily prayers and pray for your IHM brothers
- “Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.”
Men of the parish meet to discuss, pray, and support one another in our roles as father, brother, and friend. We utilize That Man Is You (TMIY). TMIY is an interactive men’s program combining the best research from science with the teachings of the Catholic faith and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive. By honestly addressing the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, That Man is You! Seeks to form men who will be capable of transforming homes and society.
Men’s Ministry meets from September through April every year and men are welcome to join at any time. Please look to the bulletin and website for kickoff dates! Contact Paul Dymowski or Andrew Walsh for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday Morning Schedule
6:00-6:30 am – Coffee and Breakfast
6:30-7:00 am – Presentation
7:00-7:30 am – Small Groups