Our current directives and guidelines, issued on May 19, remain in effect:
For our region, Region 2, indoor gatherings remain capped at 10 people.
Diocesan guidelines cap outdoor parish programming at 25 people.
- Churches are permitted to seat up to 25% capacity for Mass and for the celebration of sacraments (e.g. baptism, wedding, funeral)
- Masks or appropriate equivalent facial coverings MUST be worn by all participants 2 years and older per guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Social distancing MUST occur. Only people living in the same household may sit together. All others should remain 6 feet away in every direction from another individual who is not a member of their household.
Parish programming (non-Mass) may take place under the following guidelines:
- Outdoor gatherings are to be limited to 25 people or fewer. Masks are encouraged outdoors but not required if social distancing can be maintained.
- Indoor gatherings are to adhere to the limit set by the current executive order of 10 people or less. Masks are required.
* Food may be provided if served and packaged individually; buffet lines and other sources of communal food are prohibited.
* An adult should keep a sign-in sheet of all attendees to assist with contact tracing should the need arise.
* Proper social distancing needs to be maintained at all times.
Should conditions necessitate a change to our directives and guidelines, those changes will be communicated to you via our website.