Established in 1987, the Killgoar Foundation is an endowment fund that provides critical financial support to Immaculate Heart of Mary School through tuition assistance and general funding that helps keep tuition affordable for all families. Since 1998, generous donors have enabled the foundation to provide well over $1,000,000 in support to the school that, since 1999, has made attendance at IHM School possible for an average of 62 students per year.
Building the Killgoar Foundation is essential to the future of our school. The school remains a primary parish ministry and continues to be a critical feeder to Catholic Central High School. Our tradition of academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment is well-known. Strengthening the Killgoar Foundation will mean tuition assistance for more families in need and lower tuition for all families that also is competitive with other local Catholic schools. Increased annual support from the Killgoar Foundation will help stabilize enrollment and assure that our school will be able to serve future generations of parish, refugee and neighborhood families.
Contributions to the Killgoar Foundation are welcome at any time and may include gifts of:
- Cash, general or given in honor/memory of someone special
- Naming the foundation as recipient of United Way contributions (for Heart of West Michigan United Way donors, indicate #1991)
- Appreciated securities
- Other gifts in kind, e.g., appreciated property, collections, etc.
- Deferred gifts, e.g., bequests, annuities, trusts, insurance policies and 401K funds naming the foundation as beneficiary (donors of deferred gifts are recognized with membership in the St. Eugene deMazenod Legacy Society)
- Named scholarship funds can be created through cash/deferred gifts and offer a special way to recognize a donor or family through membership in the Seton Society.
Every gift is meaningful and will make a difference in the lives of children today and in perpetuity. Only interest earned from foundation funds is spent. The corpus remains intact and will continue to grow.
Please contact Ann Williams, 616-862-7911 or email email@example.com