The Killgoar Foundation is an endowment fund that provides critical support to Immaculate Heart of Mary School through tuition assistance and funding of other educational needs. Since 1998, generous donors have enabled the foundation to provide well over $1,000,000 to the school.
Building the Killgoar Foundation is essential to the future of our school which is a primary parish ministry and continues to be a critical feeder to Catholic Central High School. Our 60+ year tradition of academic excellence, extra-curricular, athletic and service opportunities in a Christ-centered environment is well-known. Strengthening the Killgoar Foundation means tuition assistance for more families in need, lower tuition for all families and a stable enrollment to help assure that IHM School will be here to serve future generations of parish and neighborhood children.
Contributions to the Killgoar Foundation are welcome at any time and may include gifts of:
- Cash, general or given in honor/memory of someone special
- Naming the foundation as recipient of United Way contributions (for Heart of West Michigan United Way donors, indicate #1991)
- Appreciated securities
- Other gifts in kind, e.g., appreciated property, collections, etc.
- Deferred gifts, e.g., bequests, annuities, trusts, insurance policies and 401K funds naming the foundation as beneficiary (donors of deferred gifts are recognized with membership in the St. Eugene deMazenod Legacy Society)
- Named scholarship funds can be created through cash/deferred gifts and offer a special way to recognize a donor or family through membership in the Seton Society.
To make a cash gift, write your check payable to the Killgoar Foundation and mail it to: Killgoar Foundation, 1935 Plymouth Rd. SE, Grand Rapids MI 49506. If you are giving in memory or honor of someone, indicate that person’s name on the memo line.
Every gift is meaningful and will make a difference in the lives of children today and in perpetuity. Only interest earned from foundation funds is spent. The corpus remains intact and will continue to grow.
For more information, contact Ann Williams, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-862-7911.